Google+

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Best browser 2012

CHROME VS FIREFOX..
        

           Google chrome and Mozilla's Firefox is leading browsers and they compete each other to provide their best product to user's.On the other hand when we compare speed, reliability,feature set, compatibility,security one lies behind the other in any one.But overall when we compare Chrome is better than Firefox.
         I would like to share my experience on working with two browser's.On beginning i was using firefox as it was my favourite browser and it had feature set needed for that time,like firebug, video downloader and bla bla...After I shifted my OS from windows to UBUNTU i was unable to play games.Then got bored and played games in some online websites and FB.While playing my firefox browser goes to ' NOT RESPONDING ' state too often and it was a frustrating moment.Even after i reinstall my browser 4 to 5 times i had same problem.At Last i shifted my browser from firefox to chrome.And i felt no such problem with chrome.Even now i play tons of games in online and i felt no such problems.
         Also when i referred with some of my friends, they too had the same problem with firefox and shifted to chrome.Along with Firefox and chrome, opera and IE also plays a vital role in providing good browsing to its user.
        You may also view a complete tabular view of  comparison in  http://internet-browser-review.toptenreviews.com/ 


    you can download you copy of web browser here..

      Happy Browsing....


No comments:

Post a Comment